Founded along the banks of the Platte River in 1873, The Central Christian Church of Denver is one of Colorado’s oldest congregations. Since that time, our church has been housed in more than four different buildings at different locations. At the peak of our membership in the 1950′s, Central was one of the largest congregations west of the Mississippi River. We are thankful for our legacy of ministry in the city of Denver, and we continue to serve this city in grateful witness to the One who calls us to into service.
Some of the significant milestones in Central’s history are: